Who benefits from Tantra Therapeutic Creative Art?
This is a wonderful opportunity for individuals who are looking to dive deeper with a creative life.
Also great for individuals engaged in counseling for Anxiety, Depression, Eating Disorders, Transitions, Trauma, as well as many other mental heath concerns.
Works fantastic for individuals who are creative. No artistic background required.
“Everything that has a beginning has an end. Make your peace with that and all will be well.” - Unknown
> To connect and play with your own creative spirit your true authentic self.
> Explore the truth that lies deep within the heart.
> Begin to access more clarity, awareness about a situation to find freedom, healing and wellness.
> To be able to express inner feelings and thoughts that have a purpose/meaning.
> To heal hidden emotions from negative obscurations from the past that are still affecting your life today and redefine to have a positive affect.
A 90 min session to include your choice of one of the exercises listed below. All sessions include the short Authentic Tantra® meditation.
A 2 hour session to include your choice of one of the exercises listed below. All sessions include the short Authentic Tantra® meditation.
1. Beauty from ashes art exercise - about forgiveness. About releasing yourself from anyone who may have created pain in the past. Forgiveness in your own heart and mind. Use of mixed media to explore.
2. Life Mandala art exercise - About the past, present, and future. Using a Mandala as a way to express the past, present, and future along with symbols, designs, colors to expand meaning.
3. Color your day Mandala art exercise - About daily journaling as a way to follow and deepen awareness using a Mandala along with Authentic Tantra® Pleasure Journaling.
4. Manifestation/Affirmation art exercise - This is about symbolic for visions we have. Powerful ways to use words. We create a vision board using the 5 elements of Authentic Tantra®.
5. Full guided Meditation for art creation - About letting whatever arises be without judgement exploring further with the use of watercolor, crayons, colored pencils and/or acrylic paint. This is a guided meditation for intuitive creation by activating your conscious mind.
6. Journal art exercise - About self expression and reflection to be used along with Authentic Tantra® Pleasure Journal. Challenge yourself to be free.
7. Stress reduction art exercise - Coloring, doodle, free flow whatever arises during those stressed out times and even getting rid of bad habits. Provides a way that is expressive and healthy. Color books, Mandalas, color pencils work great for this exercise.
8. Erotic Art for expression exercise - This is about freedom of sexual expression, passion, and sensuality. Allowing your art to speak by itself. Learn ways to cultivate erotic art.
*Please note content of sessions may vary depending on needs, history, and goals. Additional sessions may be added as needed.
*Please contact me for a Free 20 minute Consultation.
These sessions are billed at the rate of $180 for a 90 min session and $240 for a 2 hour session.
The number of sessions will depend on clients needs/goals.
“Happiness or sorrow- whatever befalls you, walk on untouched, unattached.” - Buddha
Copyright © 2020 Embodied Elements for Wellness and Pleasure - All Rights Reserved.